Photo

Shining Entei

- - - - - Shining Entei Shiny Secret Rare Realistic Pokemon Card Holofoil SuperSlayer649

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

superslayer649

superslayer649

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hey guys! I'm really new here, like, REALLY new (I just joined yesterday), so I hope this doesn't look too bad... Some constructive criticism would be great! I'm not sure if Sacred Fire is too OP or not, but Shining Entei does have to discard 2 Energies afterwards, so I don't really think it's TOO op. I was gonna make it so the burn does 20 damage instead of 10, but it looked really awkward (the text was waaay too small and close to the edges), so I left it at 10 and didn't write anything so you can actually read the text lol. Anyways yea here it is! :P

Attached Files

superslayer649

superslayer649

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Just realized that Sacred Fire is really OP cuz almost every Pokémon in the Neo sets have less than 100 HP. I was more in the mindset of the X and Y sets lol, where almost every fully evolved pokemon has like 150 HP and some of the ex Pokémon have like 210 HP. Whoops!

hector flame

hector flame

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

nice!!!!! :lol:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Shining, Entei, Shiny, Secret, Rare, Realistic, Pokemon, Card, Holofoil, SuperSlayer649

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users