Photo

Printing Cards

Printing Cards

Best Answer mtgadmin , 20 June 2014 - 12:57 PM

No, there is no print feature on this site. Various users have figured out ways to it. I think the simplest way to do it is print out the card at the appropriate size and tape or glue it over the front of an actual pokemon card.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

BazookaTurtle

BazookaTurtle

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I really want to know how to print my cards off, because I made a deck that was fair and realistic, and wanted to see how it would do against a real deck. Is there just a button that I am missing, or is this feature not added yet? If the first, please tell me where it is, if the second, please add this feature in a new update, ok?

mtgadmin

mtgadmin

Mythic Rare

• Administrators
  • 27 posts
✓  Best Answer

No, there is no print feature on this site. Various users have figured out ways to it. I think the simplest way to do it is print out the card at the appropriate size and tape or glue it over the front of an actual pokemon card.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

^This^

If you want to make them the same size as an actual card, measure them, then use a photo editing software or whatever to make the cards properly.

You can use index cards as well, if you prefer not to ruin a real one. Just tape/glue the pic on one.

However, usage of card sleeves is needed if you choose to use them [so they don't stick out from regular cards]

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

Change starts with you...it starts with everyone. No matter what type of person you are, try!

Try to make the world a better place.

doomhound63

doomhound63

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Locationbehind the wheel of a lambo

I just screenshot it and alter the size

TheBigBangTheory

TheBigBangTheory

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

aww man, i was looking forward to gettimg my card :(

angusthemaker

angusthemaker

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

You can print out the whole sheet, cut out the card and stick it on the a piece of card or cardboard to minimise the bending.

Kaeckman0901

Kaeckman0901

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
https://enterprisepl...machine-winner/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Printing, Cards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users