1 reply to this topic

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

For most intents/purposes, probably will be my thread to post anything from my so-called "glory days" as a YCM moderator and stuff; ergo, my memoirs or something.

Yes, I feel shitty about a lot of the stuff that happened under my watch, but I didn't do so intentionally and certainly without any malicious intent behind it, contrary to what certain persons might claim about it.

=====

Also for pushing spambots off the main page; no one likes them and YCMaker / MTGadmin needs to do something about it, if either of them care anymore.

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

Change starts with you...it starts with everyone. No matter what type of person you are, try!

Try to make the world a better place.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

If/when I return to YCM (after fixing my big ass signature and stuff), a draft return post.

====

So...I'm back after taking time to finish up my degree, get my professional / personal life in order and allowing time to heal any wounds sustained during the old days (for the most part).

And I suppose a bit of convincing from certain members I kept in contact with after my retirement/departure, even if I initially planned for my retirement thread to be the last time I'd post anything.

Hopefully we all get to know each other, and make this experience pleasant and memorable.

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

Change starts with you...it starts with everyone. No matter what type of person you are, try!

Try to make the world a better place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users