3 replies to this topic

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

Just gonna be a list of stuff that commonly gets asked and the answers for them.

When is the cardmaker going to be fixed?

It ultimately depends on when mtgadmin (or YCMaker) can come over and fix the cardmaker to be updated with any new templates and mechanics that have been released past the ones on this site.

Images don't upload now unless I'm logged out; why?

At the moment, there is no answer for this, other than potentially something faltering in the part of the cardmaker that governs saving custom pics to your account.

Bear in mind that I am using the YCM case as a reference point, but as this site is run on the same platform, it can be assumed that whatever problems exist over there also apply here.

Are we going to get a Sun/Moon area?

Considering the inactivity of this site, answer is probably no. If you wish to talk about Gen 7 and beyond, I suppose make a thread in the X&Y section.

Ranking system?

I know Great Ball starts at around 50 posts, but anything further like Ultra Ball is unknown.

EDIT (7/7/2019): I have +200 posts, but still Great Ball.

Either this amount is in line with the other site at 400 posts or Ultra Ball / beyond does not exist.

How to add images?

You need to use image URLs to post images here; you can't just drag/drop them from your computer.

Granted, some users have used attachments for posts, but that isn't advised since they will disappear after a while.

Spoiler

Copy/pasted a previous response, but it works for signatures, forum posts and profile pages.

I have custom Pokemon (but not art). Where do I post them?

Just use Pokemon Art & Design. If you guys are interested, we could start a mini-CAP project or something like that.

Where to talk about the actual Pokemon CCG?

https://forum.pokeca...meplaystrategy/

I think this might be the place, but doesn't appear that there is one specifically for CCG discussion.

Is this site governed by YCM?

While this site (and MTG) are hosted on the same server and owned by same guy (YCMaker), no, this site has its own rules, community and staff (or lack of the latter two thereof).

Whatever rules that are applicable there at any given time DO NOT apply here, nor does any of the team members possess authority on PCM. (Seriously, even I didn't during this time.)

Any sanctions you receive there will not be counted against you here and vice versa [or rather, they should not because PokeCard, Magic and YCM are separate entities]. In effect, you have a clean slate.

===============

This FAQ thread is by no means complete and various other questions may arise that weren't answered.

So if you don't see it here and want to ask, feel free to.

Edited by Flash Flyer - Sakura, 07 July 2019 - 09:51 PM.

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

Change starts with you...it starts with everyone. No matter what type of person you are, try!

Try to make the world a better place.

Evil_zacsolo

Evil_zacsolo

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Also, if theres is a screen with an SQL server, dont worry, it is gonna get fixed eventually.

Plasma,  Fire, Burning, Ice, Freezing, Spark, Laser, SO MUCH COPY ABILITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                        

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

Just click the "Return to Index" button and things will work out fine.

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

Change starts with you...it starts with everyone. No matter what type of person you are, try!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

I realize very few people still come here, but updating this FAQ for the rare handful of you who do show up.

Only update is clarifying that Pokemon Card Maker is its own entity and is subject to the rules at the top of this forum (which I did design for the most part four years ago)*. You are NOT subject to whatever rules/regulations that exist on YCM (even if that is where most of the traffic goes), nor can you be penalized there for something you did here.

[This is also applicable to Magic if you guys use that place too.]

* come to think of it, I think it would be good to update the rules a bit for the new era (but wait on it until we get some active members)

I also need to note that I retired on 12/15/2018 and haven't logged on there since, so if something happened, I had no part in it whatsoever.

=====

Oh yeah, and I guess note that the bar for Ultra Ball as a title (if it exists) is beyond 200 posts.

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users