• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Evil_zacsolo

Evil_zacsolo

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

For some reason i dragged my pictures from my folder to the signature but when i save the images go away and i do not understand the url thigny so please i need to know how to.

Plasma,  Fire, Burning, Ice, Freezing, Spark, Laser, SO MUCH COPY ABILITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                        

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

Technically, 9 months late (but place is pretty much dead and no posts, so...I guess do this for later reference)

You need to use image URLs to post images here; you can't just drag/drop them from your computer. Granted, some users have used attachments for posts, but that isn't really advised since they tend to disappear after a while. 

Basically, if you find a picture online that you want, right click "get image URL" and then click the image button (looks like a photo, and next to the hyperlink button; 2 to the right of the bullet/numbered list button). Paste that URL into the box. 

Or, if that's too confusing (and I wouldn't blame members for this), use (img)(/img) and paste the URL between these tags. Please note that the correct code is actually brackets instead of parentheses; I do it here so the code doesn't trigger. 

[img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ycm2remake/images/5/5d/Flash_Flyer_-_Hayashi_Accel_2.png[/img]

renders

Flash_Flyer_-_Hayashi_Accel_2.png

[I'm just using a version of my current avatar]

IDK, Fandom apparently shrinks stuff posted here (or on the server that this site, Magic Card Maker and YCM run on). If you get images from Wikia, you need to remove everything after the file extension (.jpg, .png, .gif). 

=====

To upload your own pics, you need to use a site like Tinypic or Imgur. I would say Photobucket if they didn't get rid of 3rd party hosting, but yeah, After you upload, you should be given the image URL yourself. If you click on share options, there should be one that's already preformatted for you. All you need to do at that point is simply copy/paste. 

=====

If there are any questions, then yeah, ask. I should be used to handling questions from newer members about how to do BBCode and stuff by now.

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

Change starts with you...it starts with everyone. No matter what type of person you are, try!

Try to make the world a better place.

Evil_zacsolo

Evil_zacsolo

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

4 months late (i finnaly could sign in here) thx it helped

Plasma,  Fire, Burning, Ice, Freezing, Spark, Laser, SO MUCH COPY ABILITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                        

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users