6 replies to this topic

Giovanni Holmquist

Giovanni Holmquist

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Location6050 Northridge Rd. 29206

I'm making this so people can make post with cards that seem like Nintendo WOULD make. For example accurate stats, real moves, and accurate info! I'll post a link to my Shadow Lugia Card as an example!

Giovanni Holmquist

Giovanni Holmquist

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Location6050 Northridge Rd. 29206

Here's the Shadow Lugia card I was talking about! This link is to my Shadow Lugia Card as an example! https://plus.google....557785949990533

Attached Files

GlassHippocampus

GlassHippocampus

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

You should make it HOLO. ^-^

steve2jerry

steve2jerry

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

I made a complete set of cards (48 total) of my family, friends and pets of realistic cards, starting in 2014 and finished most of the set last year. I printed them out on photo paper, cut them and plan to use them in sleeves in front of old baseball cards so they can be played for fun in a set with other Pokemon cards (energy/trainers).

Although you can play with them now, you can tell the back is different from the normal cards. I am a computer programmer, but just haven't had the time to make a Pokemon Card Maker myself that would include Fairy, Dragon and other little things this system is missing - or a new template.

I find it more fun and cheaper for the kids and they enjoy it, seeing their own faces and faces of Family members with attacks like 'Toot'. I have attached the set here, and most cards have attacks and writing based on their character in real life. It is somewhat personal, but I am sharing anyway. I would like to see some of these attacks on real Pokemon cards. Update: deleted the large image files, just attached a screenshot of the set in small resolution.

Attached Files

• Omega0726 likes this

lnadav

lnadav

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

is this any good?

SableyeDude123

SableyeDude123

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Yeah

Omega0726

Omega0726

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Damn Steve2jerry that is a lot good job.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users