• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Kuba1234

Kuba1234

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi, I am new here. Can someone tell me where I can see the cards I created and saved? Is there a MY GALLERY or something? I cant find it :(

Jelly Pop

Jelly Pop

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Go to the Card Maker and look above the picture of your card. There should be a "Delete," "Open," and box with a down arrow there. If you saved it correctly, there should be the list of names of the pokemon you saved in the "box with a down arrow." If the box is empty, then you they were not saved correctly. Remember to hit the generate Button before saving. Personally I like the tap the save button a bunch of times before and after Generate to reinsure my cards.

• Murk likes this

tylerg1029

tylerg1029

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I am new here too and I've only been able to save one card. I tried clicking generate then save but maybe I need to click save a bunch of times too

humanic123

humanic123

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

This was useful thx. =)

associated_mista

associated_mista

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi, I am new here. Can someone tell me where I can see the cards I created and saved? Is there a MY GALLERY or something? I cant find it :(

It´s saved in the card maker, you can load it from there. It´s above preview of the card. There you can choose which card you want to load.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users