Can you make cards on this site this is new to me

Sadoldporygon

Sadoldporygon

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationIn your bed

Lol this is funny considering the Card Generator is right at the top of the page AND this is in the wrong section to post this in the first place (I wish I can lock or move this topic :c)

HAHAHAAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU MOTHERFU**CKERS I'D BE BACK! WHAT NOW NI**AS, WHAT NOW?!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

Obviously you can make cards here, however please read the threads in Forum Issues.

Anyway, ask mtg to move it, given he's the only person who can move/lock stuff (heck, I suggested another staff member to run stuff while he/YCMaker are out)

• soccerbeast999, bella and superwii6 like this

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

Change starts with you...it starts with everyone. No matter what type of person you are, try!

Try to make the world a better place.

Sadoldporygon

Sadoldporygon

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationIn your bed

I want to become a mod on this site so badly. But only on these part of the forums, not the YCG ones.

HAHAHAAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU MOTHERFU**CKERS I'D BE BACK! WHAT NOW NI**AS, WHAT NOW?!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

It depends if mtgadmin can trust you.

Besides, YCM and over here are two separate sites; you have to gain respect over there before you get considered.

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

Change starts with you...it starts with everyone. No matter what type of person you are, try!

MegaLucario

MegaLucario

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Seriously, what does the way this site work have to do with Pokemon X and Y? DO THIS TOPIC SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

Did you even read when the topic was created and the last time people posted in here? It's in the wrong forum, yes, but as you probably can tell by now, mtgadmin hasn't moved it.

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

MegaLucario

MegaLucario

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

I wasn't asking him to move it. just to do it somewhere else next time. Still don't like you, Sakura.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users