COMMON SENSE STUFF
Credit to Yin/Suigintou on YCM.
1. Make sure you post original works. If you use stuff from other people, make sure you have permission to do so [and credit when required]
2. Do not use Kid Pix to make graphic works; it looks kiddy-ish. Use stuff like MS Paint for spriting stuff and GIMP/Photoshop (PS) for everything else.
3. If you claim someone ripped your stuff, you MUST provide evidence. Both parties should provide templates (preferably XCF/PSD) of their works to check whether a breach has been committed.
4. Do not rate work in this section. You are REQUIRED to give CnC (constructive criticism); rating does nothing to help a member improve.
5. Regular PCM rules apply.
6. Works cannot be created on a generator, unless it is a Flash file.
Keep in mind that I'm not a mod here (no one here aside from mtgadmin/YCMaker are anyway), but let's get some stuff set now.
Credit to Night, Tormy, Catman and many of the YCM GFX veterans.
LP = large piece (at least 550px in each dimension)
Render = picture with a transparent background.
Stock image = original pic used for rendering or any other GFX project
Signature/tag = a small image depicting a character from whatever series you desire. (Exact dimensions are unknown, but I would say around 450px is the max length; 150-200 px for height).
More stuff gets added later.
Correct me if I'm wrong guys; remember that I am nowhere near DG or Night's level in GFX arts (granted, I am talented in my own right)