17 replies to this topic

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

Pretty much for getting each other's Friend Codes and receiving help in game [even though the whole forum is dedicated to X&Y stuff)

If anything, just a note of Friend Codes, Safaris and some other stuff.

(Yes, I copied stuff off of the YCM version...)

Friend Codes

Safaris

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

Change starts with you...it starts with everyone. No matter what type of person you are, try!

Try to make the world a better place.

Sadoldporygon

Sadoldporygon

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationIn your bed

Sorry I don't do X and Y but if you are interested in a site that supports X and Y battling and supports the use of all legal Pokemon, go tho http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/ . You won't regret using this site (millions use and play on this site). Just go and click on Team Builder and create yourself a team (no downloads or addons needed), with fully functional items, moves, abilities, base stats and more. If you wonder how to actually battle, go to the top left and switch the format to what "metagame" you want to battle in (such as Over Used, Inverse Battling, Mono-Type, Sky Battles, Middle Cup and more), choose your team you want to use and battle in that metagame. Depending on the metagame, though, different Pokemon, Items andmoves will be banned from that metagame (such as not being able to have the move Double Team or Minimize in any tier except maybe Ubers or Hackmons; Hackmons is where you are able to "hack" your Pokemon you make in a team, giving them "hacked" movesets, items, abilities and EV spreads. Hope this at least helps a little on your quest to play and battle in X and Y gaming (especially the fact that Showdown has an X and Y Wi-Fi room in heir chat that allows people to trade friend codes, battle and trade on cartridge, and just chat).

HAHAHAAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU MOTHERFU**CKERS I'D BE BACK! WHAT NOW NI**AS, WHAT NOW?!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

I use Showdown at times, but since most of my stuff is from Gen 5, I need to adapt/change teams. 

Personally, I think the type chart from GSE to BW2 was just fine; Fairies are alright but it existing solely to check Dragons doesn't click well. (Though I do have a Xerneas and some other Fairies, so I shouldn't really be complaining)

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

Change starts with you...it starts with everyone. No matter what type of person you are, try!

Whiscash

Whiscash

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Fairies make Poison useful again, so I'll be happy to take a buff to my favorite type.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

That's true.

Poison only were useful against Grass until now.

At least Steel has something else it can be useful against. (Though it does loses resistances to Dark/Ghost, so Metagross/Jirachi now have to worry about Gengar or some other Dark/Ghost Pokes OHKOing them on the special side [well, Meta anyway])

In terms of Dragons, Dialga/Reshiram aren't really affected too much since former has Flash Cannon to hit back with (and it hurts with its 150 SP ATK) and Reshi has neutrality b/c it's a Fire type. That of course, if said Fairy carries Earthquake or something (since both share that weakness to Ground moves; I'm mentioning Earthquake b/c apparently every Pokemon that's suitable for using it has it on their moveset)

Edited by Sakura Haruno, 22 May 2014 - 05:51 AM.

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

Cat O' Nine Tails

Cat O' Nine Tails

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationLewis, Colorado

So, Which Pokémon are fairies now?

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

Mawile

Gardevoir/evo line [except for Gallade]

Azumarill and evos

Clefairy

Jigglypuff

There's a few more.

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

Cat O' Nine Tails

Cat O' Nine Tails

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

I expected Clefairy and jigglypuff, But why Gardevoir?

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

Beats me.

Also Granbull got made into a Fairy.

Oh yes, and Mr. Mime.

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

Cat O' Nine Tails

Cat O' Nine Tails

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Ouch, Mr. Mime? Thats kinda.......scary........

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

Considering people had nightmares about it when first released, yeah.

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

Cat O' Nine Tails

Cat O' Nine Tails

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

It isn't even cute to be a fairy...

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

Aromatisse isn't cute either; I adamantly dislike it because it looks hideous. Even its cry sounds meh-ish.

Slurpuff is cute though.

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

MegaLucario

MegaLucario

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Pokemon X and Y. :)

MegaLucario

MegaLucario

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Really cool game.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

Only issue with them was that the Elite 4 didn't get stronger during rematches, but can't deny that they introduced a lot of cool stuff. Praise based extended Exp. Share and actually good training areas (costs money, but Kalos literally gives you a ton of ways to make cash).

Also a lot of ways to make EV training less of a pain.

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

MegaLucario

MegaLucario

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

You guys know NOTHING about Pokemon compared to me. Ask me a question about Pokemon and I will answer it fully true and completely accurate.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

Just so we actually go back on topic, what kind of stuff do you want in the remakes, whenever Nintendo/Gamefreak ever get to them before people get too old?

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users