40 replies to this topic

Sadoldporygon

Sadoldporygon

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationIn your bed

I noticed this part of the forums can get rather clogged up with many threads, so try to request an update and changes in this thread here in order to reduce the amount of stray threads. If this stickied, it would be essential to keep the threads on these forums to a minimum.

HAHAHAAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU MOTHERFU**CKERS I'D BE BACK! WHAT NOW NI**AS, WHAT NOW?!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

That's what this forum is meant for: comments/suggestions and whatever.

Though it'll depend on when mtgadmin gets here AND if/only if we get more people to join.

• Pei Shek Yamito likes this

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

Change starts with you...it starts with everyone. No matter what type of person you are, try!

Try to make the world a better place.

mtgadmin

mtgadmin

Mythic Rare

• Administrators
  • 27 posts

Thanks, this is a good idea, I will sticky the thread, and we will try to implement those updates as soon as possible.

Bubbles3592

Bubbles3592

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I think Fairy type should be added to the type availability. Sorry, I'm new to this site. Is it already decided?

Sadoldporygon

Sadoldporygon

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationIn your bed

One generation at a time please. We are currently on 2nd generation templates, and 6th generation era objects are way too big of a jump of generations. Sorry, but I disagree of putting Fairy-type in the generator : /

But hey, mods and administrators, can you tell me how to update the card generator to add in new templates and objects (including newer templates from newer generations), as I think the development of this site is going EXTREMELY slow and if I can be of assistance, I will, but since I do not have any power beyond a regular user, I cannot help the generator expand.

HAHAHAAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU MOTHERFU**CKERS I'D BE BACK! WHAT NOW NI**AS, WHAT NOW?!

The MaxXimus

The MaxXimus

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I think adding fairy wouldn't be too bad of an idea, I know you guys can only work so hard, but this is what I wish to see.

Fairy Type for more variety
The Trainer and Energy Cards  --  (sorta like how there's Magic and Trap in the yu-gi-oh card maker)
The nameplate to have thinner letters instead of colliding with the HP
The EX and Shining variants  --  (That text at the top with the rules for them, im not so sure about the Shining though)
Maybe the Dual Types  --  (maybe too much variability and complexity though)
The ability to put the Energy symbols in card text  --  (like the mana symbols in the Magic card creator)

Thank you so much for making what is here so far. I can't wait to see what's in store for the future =D

• Verxer likes this

Fletchling

Fletchling

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSheffield, UK

I was just wondering, will there ever be Trainer Card support? Will it be easy to implement if there will be suppourt for it?

hatsune_mike_albino_angel_wings_by_oscar

Sadoldporygon

Sadoldporygon

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationIn your bed

I think that will be in the future because this generator isn't the top priority for updating

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

Until they get added, just use a template to do it or use another site that has a up-to-date generator.

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

Change starts with you...it starts with everyone. No matter what type of person you are, try!

TheOfficialTNT

TheOfficialTNT

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

This is not about the card generator but I think it would be cool to see if we can make custom pokemon battles with other people's custon pokemon. Just a thought... :unsure: mabye???

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

You're referring to the CCG or the idea of Fakemon?

I'll assume it's former, since in the latter case, it's mostly me posting in that section (at bottom of forum)

If it's latter, we're not Pokemon Showdown.

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

Sadoldporygon

Sadoldporygon

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationIn your bed

I'm pretty sure it is referring to the former as the site needs a Pokemon Card Simulator of some sort to help with the  viability of freshly new cards and to see which ones get scrapped and which ones would be used more often (such as an OU and NU system Smogon has with Competitive Pokemon in-game)

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

That's true.

Last time I checked, there are no sites that currently cater to custom Pokemon cards.

For the other one (Fakemon), unless you know how to code something similar to Showdown, then idk.

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

Reginanos

Reginanos

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Do you guys think that it would be possible to have a Pokemon's second attack also become a Pokemon Power? I know it wasn't until Gen 4 when that was done, but it seems like something that could very easily be done.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

If that's what the CCG is doing, I see nothing wrong with it.

Like everything else, we have to update the generator to reflect things

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

Kasper 07

Kasper 07

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I hope that soon we can make our own Trainer Cards and Energy Cards, cuz it's really is needed.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

Agreed on that.

In the meantime, you could just make the cards in Written format [i.e. type everything out]; there's nothing wrong with it.

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

CyberdragonCG

CyberdragonCG

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

I personally can't wait and would like to see the other types of card formats in the Pokemon TCG to be added to this site. Do you know how often your card maker sites get updated for new card formats? I am very glad that you guys and gals created and are managing your 3 card maker sites. A lot of people including myself are very glad to actually have something like this. Thank you so much.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

This one's essentially dead.

YCM's in a similar boat; our admin isn't around to fix the templates so other members have had to make them for GIMP/PS

Can't say the same for MtG, since I don't go there.

In short, updating is very rare now.

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

Henrior

Henrior

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

They should add dragon types

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users