Master Hyperion

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

deoxys_zps1aae1b89.jpgdeoxys-a_zpsce372548.jpg

deoxys-d_zps7b438279.jpgdeoxys-s_zps49d048f0.jpg

Form Change

Once during your turn (before your attack), you may search your deck for another Deoxys and switch it with this Pokemon. (Any cards attached to this card, damage counters, Special Conditions, and effects on it are now on the new Pokémon.) If you do, put this card on top of your deck. Shuffle your deck afterward. You can't use more than 1 Form Change each turn.

• deadgamer205 and Jamesmelito like this

Sadoldporygon

Sadoldporygon

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationIn your bed

Okay, if you are going to put form switching, DO NOT make the HPs different for all 4 of them. Reason: It will instantly be Knocked Out if you have more damage counters than there is HP. Example: If you change from Defense Form to Attack Form and Defense Form has 4 damage counters on it, it will instantly be knocked out. I know each one of the Deoxys' have a certain amount of Base Stat in the game (Trust me I am a proud member of Smogon), and thus different "endurance" levels in the card game, but you need to give the user more freedom on what Deoxys he can switch into. The Pokemon Power isn't that bad, but without the difference in HP it can grant the player more freedom. But to make the cards unique make the attacks have different effects. Good cards though :)

• Jamesmelito likes this

HAHAHAAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU MOTHERFU**CKERS I'D BE BACK! WHAT NOW NI**AS, WHAT NOW?!

mariofred

mariofred

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I think the different HPs could work, but it might be better if one of the forms has a healing move so that you won't be stuck with too many damage counters to go into Attack Deoxys.

***mariofred***

demonlord2801

demonlord2801

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Cool! I love it

Maid Airride

Maid Airride

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

I think the different HPs could work, but it might be better if one of the forms has a healing move so that you won't be stuck with too many damage counters to go into Attack Deoxys.

Defense form has DNA Recovery.

The only thing that sticks out to me with the set, is attack deoxys. 4 for 100 is not very good, especially with discarding all of them, on a 40 HP Body. It's too likely to get knocked out for little payback. I might make it (P)(P)(P) for 80 or (P)(P) for 60 or so. Maybe make it 50 HP so it can actually take a smaller hit.

Other than that, just minor things. I feel Speed's attack should just be (P), since it''s all about...well, speed. Normal Forme might be able to get away with having Psychic's base power be 20 or 30.

Other than that, it looks as solid as a Deoxys set will look.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users