Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

skarmory_zps436fdbb2.jpg

And in case you can't read the first attack because the font is so small:

Spikes

-

Place 1 Spike counter on this card (You can only have up to 3 Spike counters on this card). (If the Defending Pokemon is switched with 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon, place damage counters on the new Defending Pokemon equal to the number of Spike counters on this card. This effect will apply even when this card is on your Bench.)

• Multiloquent and deadgamer205 like this

Multiloquent

Multiloquent

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Maybe add a maximum to the amount of Spike counters you can have (3 is the max amount of spikes you can have in the Video Games)

• Master Hyperion likes this

3DS Friendcodes

Pokemon X - 5429-8034-0355

Pokemon Y - 2294-4294-5520

k4nFKzl.gif

demonlord2801

demonlord2801

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hmmmmmm! I don't like this pokemon because if I don't have Electric it's hard to deafeat it

Sadoldporygon

Sadoldporygon

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationIn your bed

Lol it is easy to knock this Pokemon out after a few switches from Whirlwind if you have the right Pokemon. Besides, please dont go around saying you don't like a card just because of a specific way certain decks are built (like not having an Electric type Pokemon). Always have a positive and/or meaningful feedback for the creators of the threads for cards, because no one likes being badly criticized (or at least badly criticized without a proper and valid reason).

HAHAHAAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU MOTHERFU**CKERS I'D BE BACK! WHAT NOW NI**AS, WHAT NOW?!

Maid Airride

Maid Airride

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

As with most of my reviews, I'm assuming this is WotC-era.

I would put the limit of Spike Counters on ALL Skarmory. Otherwise you could load up 2-3 with at least 2, and almost every evolving basic, and some non-evolving basics would be KO'D instantly. Assuming that field limit though, it's alright. it takes a while to set up, and it can be a little frail with the electric weakness, but being metal and once you get it on the bench, you're dealing a good chunk of damage for each switch, making the opponent have to think a bit, and be more conservative.

princess of 1vs1

princess of 1vs1

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

this is a cool card at its peak/end/something i love spikes sooooo so so something

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users