cottonee_zpsbfa6f67c.jpgwhimsicott_zps0296f4aa.jpg

Sadoldporygon

Sadoldporygon

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationIn your bed

The Whimsicott is way too Overpowered since making a "Defending Pokemon" not able to attack next turn is like pseudo "The Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed". If you can at least make a coin flip decide whether it would attack or not, it will be a way more balanced card.

HAHAHAAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU MOTHERFU**CKERS I'D BE BACK! WHAT NOW NI**AS, WHAT NOW?!

Master Hyperion

Master Hyperion

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

The Whimsicott is way too Overpowered since making a "Defending Pokemon" not able to attack next turn is like pseudo "The Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed". If you can at least make a coin flip decide whether it would attack or not, it will be a way more balanced card.

Because its not like you can switch your Active Pokemon with 1 of your Benched Pokemon so your opponent can cancel out the effect of Cotton Fling.

Sadoldporygon

Sadoldporygon

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationIn your bed

Thats right, thank you for reminding me of that : ) But it really is just a clog in the system for the opponent X D they will be facing turns of nothing but retreating.

Also how did you upload your cards without getting an error? : (

HAHAHAAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU MOTHERFU**CKERS I'D BE BACK! WHAT NOW NI**AS, WHAT NOW?!

Master Hyperion

Master Hyperion

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Thats right, thank you for reminding me of that : ) But it really is just a clog in the system for the opponent X D they will be facing turns of nothing but retreating.

Also how did you upload your cards without getting an error? : (

I uploaded them to my own photobucket account. So you should just upload your cards to a image hosting site for the time being.

Sadoldporygon

Sadoldporygon

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationIn your bed

Thanks for the tip; I have been taking forever to upload my 2 cards. 

hehehe ill use imgur

Maid Airride

Maid Airride

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

I like the idea of Whimsicott being basically 160 HP, and it can defend itself even more with its attack, which I personally might make (G)(G)(Co) TO make it not as easy to abuse. Thaty, or I would change it to 20 damage.

Cotonee is alright. the first attack is interesting, with basically switching without being too vulnerable to GoW. a small OCG fix, irrc, is that "switched Pokemon" would be "new active Pokemon".

Pretty fair cards, and would have been a nice addition to Grass decks back in the day. Even nowadays, I'd argue these are decent, since with hard charm it has to be hit with 100+ damage twice to be KO'd.

princess of 1vs1

princess of 1vs1

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

cottone i see could be abused for something 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users