Chlorure

Chlorure

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Hi there!

I'm really happy to have found this site! I can spend HOURS just playing around making cards, haha.

I was wondering if you guys ever plan on expending the Cardmaker so we can build cards using the most recent card design?

YCMaker

YCMaker

Poké Ball

• Administrators
  • 4 posts

Hi Chlorure! Yes, we plan on implementing other card designs in the future. Any cards you save now can be easily switched to the new design, once it goes live.

Glad you're enjoying the site!

• Chlorure likes this

Chlorure

Chlorure

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Thank you! Keep up the great work!

Sadoldporygon

Sadoldporygon

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationIn your bed

Well I would ask to get more recent designs but I love the way the cards are right now. The second and first generation cards were some of the best flavor-wise and design-wise, and if it is change most likely it may interfere with the quality of the cards (Look at www.mypokecard.com/‎ and how they have some of the worst quality cards on the web and none of the cards made there can be taken seriously

since all of the text there they have set for the cards' templates and blanks are alligned horribly and there is NO SPACE AT ALL for the cards to be good-quality).

If cards want to be good, I extremely suggest using 3rd Generation templates and blanks for your cards next as a huge jump from 2nd generation to 5th or 6th is a little too much and 4th/5th Generation cards can get a lot of critique from not having nearly as much space as 2nd and 3rd generation cards.

• Fletchling likes this

HAHAHAAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU MOTHERFU**CKERS I'D BE BACK! WHAT NOW NI**AS, WHAT NOW?!

mariofred

mariofred

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I hope that eventually, all the generations of card designs will be available to choose from. That way, we will be able to use all the generation-specific card types (e.g. Lv. X, EX, SP)!

***mariofred***

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users