• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Maximoose

Maximoose

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationHyrule. It's in between Narnia and Neverland and just a little ways from HELL ITSELF.

Hello my friends! As you may/may not know, I have been offline for a good year or so but I assure you from now on that I will be a good little boy and come online a little more often. Now, what better way of saying "I'm back" than presenting you a fairly well balanced NEW POKEMON!? Anyways, I hope you like it.

Attached Files

Maximoose

Maximoose

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationHyrule. It's in between Narnia and Neverland and just a little ways from HELL ITSELF.

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITWRONGFORUMPLSIGNOREPLSSORRY

Well at this point the entire website is a dead wasteland of broken dreams, fallen tears, wasted effort, and a lot of other things like dead babies. Wait, dead babies? Am I psychotic or something? ANYWAYS

it doesn't seem like anybody cares because nobody's freaking online at the same time. It's like 1/3 of the population of MySpace, no joke. Even that's stretching it. The point is, I'm lonely and want somebody to come along and give a shit. I just wasted 20 minutes of effort to type this all for nothing, didn't I? Well I'm more or less typing to myself, so nobody's there to judge. Besides, what would they do? Report me for accidentally posting in the wrong category? Actually that sounds pretty realistic like I could actually get into trouble if somebody did that to me. Please don't, I beg of you. I should probably stop typing as I'm beginning to get bored. Well thanks for reading if you got all the way through. It actually really means a lot. Bai.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Great Ball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • LocationHawai'i, USA

If you probably noticed by now, it is indeed a dead forum.

You can attribute this to lack of activity and a lot of other things.

Heck, even both of the admin here are gone.

-------------

Though, if you want somewhere to post your cards, just join us on Yugioh Card Maker.

We do have a section for you all to post Pokemon cards and the like.

BhRGore.png8BKIv9X.png

Change starts with you...it starts with everyone. No matter what type of person you are, try!

Try to make the world a better place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users