3 replies to this topic

SirPower

SirPower

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationLisbon

I made  some kirby cards. I will make more, but this is what i have for now.

I hope you like them.

Note: I'm also working on some zelda cards.

Attached File  createcard (3).jpg   182.51KB   3 downloadsAttached File  createcard (4).jpg   252.55KB   0 downloadsAttached File  createcard (5).jpg   242.17KB   0 downloadsAttached File  createcard (6).jpg   183.91KB   0 downloadsAttached File  createcard (7).jpg   217.66KB   0 downloadsAttached File  createcard (8).jpg   188.89KB   0 downloadsAttached File  createcard (9).jpg   204.73KB   0 downloadsAttached File  createcard (10).jpg   252.7KB   0 downloadsAttached File  createcard (11).jpg   230.94KB   0 downloadsAttached File  createcard.jpg   230.57KB   0 downloads

• nitro36789 likes this

nitro36789

nitro36789

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

ADD ZELDA!!

LinkMarioKirby

LinkMarioKirby

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I don't even know how to post... Can you help?

SirPower

SirPower

Poké Ball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationLisbon

First you need to save the cards you made to your computer files. You do that by right clicking the cards you made na then left click save as and save then wherever you like. Then make a new post, you will notice that there is a search button, click the button and select one of your cards. Click "attach this file". Your card will show up on a small rectangular box. Then click "Add to Post". If the card doesn't apear, don't worry, just click "preview post" and it will probably show up. do the same with the other cards and click "post new topic".

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kirby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users